TOP10 quotes for photography lovers from Colorlandby Julia, 21 Feb 2019
Colorland is not only the perfect portal to create your own, fully personalised photo products but also a place where you can find DIY inspirations and photography tips. As you probably know, our Customers are both amateur photographers and professionals and this is why we've prepared for you a post with TOP10 photography quotes. Let yourselves be inspired!
Photo by Reinhart Julian on Unsplash
1. "Photography is the story I fail to put into words." Destin Sparks
2. "You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved." Ansel Adams
3. "The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do." Andy Warhol
4. "Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." Elliott Erwitt
5. "Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world." Bruno Barbey
6. "When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice." Robert Frank
7. "It's one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it's another thing to make a portrait of who they are." Paul Caponigro
8. "When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!" Ted Grant
9. "Photographs open doors into the past, but they also allow a look into the future." Sally Mann
10. "Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst" Henri Cartier-Bresson
Now grab your camera and let’s go get it! Remember that in photography you don’t have to wait for the perfect moment – you have to make it perfect. And this is what we’re wishing you with all our hearts! Photograph things that surround you and, most of all, the people you love!