Photo Book Softcover A5
Sociological research show, that the wider the choice, the more difficult it is to decide. It’s easier to choose 40 photos than 80, to draw on A4 format than on A3, and to design an A5 Photo Book than an A4 one! How to design an A5 Photo Book?
Step one is choosing the product. An A5 Photo Book is the smallest format in our offer. It’s a good option for those clients who don’t seem to have too many photos, don’t like being creative, are afraid of designing a book themselves, or simply, don’t have the time to do so.
Step two is choosing the photos. 20x20 cm Photo Book with 28 pages used to be our smallest format. It’s a thin Photo Book, but owing to its size it looks good with a few photos per page. Our A5 Photo Book, on the other hand, can still contain many photos per page but, due to its small size, looks good with even one photo per page.
Step three is designing. Our A5 Photo Book can have from 32 to 100 pages. All the personalising options (a wide choice of templates, the possibility of changing the background colour, patterns, adding frames and captions) are still available. Everyone who would like to create our Photo Book in this particular size can use all the personalising options for free. Our A5 Photo Book has been created with an eye to satisfying the clients who are looking for the best solutions in the shortest time. A smaller Photo Book = less work.
A5 Photo Book vs all the other Photo Books
Is our A5 Photo Book the same as the Photo Book Classic? Or is it a smaller version of our Photo Book Exclusive? Our A5 Photo Book is… a hybrid of both Classic and Exclusive Books with a pinch of innovation.
- A5 Photo Books, just like our Classic and Exclusive Books, are printed on semi-matt 200 g/m2 paper;
- While designing any of our Photo Books one may use plenty of free templates;
- There is the possibility of adding an unlimited number of photos per page, changing the background colour, adding clipart and captioning the photos.
- Our A5 Photo Book measures 210x150 mm. It’s the size of a standard notebook. It’s the smallest available size in our offer. You can order it only in the horizontal format.
- The cover of our A5 Photo Book is soft and glossy. You can place your photo on it and a caption. To compare, the cover of our Photo Book Classic is hard, with glossy or matt lamination (the choice is made in the basket). You can add as many photos to it as you need and caption them. The cover of our Photo Book Exclusive is hard and bound in textile or leather (many colours available). It has one photo slot only and no possibility of captioning.
- Our A5 Photo Book can have from 32 to 100 pages. Classic and Exclusive Photo Books can have from 28 to 160 pages.