10 DIY photo display ideasby Anna, 18 Jan 2021
In this article we will describe some DIY ideas for the best photo frames you can do to decorate your interior with your favorite pictures. We all have some favorite photos, we want to watch every day. They may be a nice wall decoration or simply a wonderful memory of great holidays or nice sunny evening with our family. Who needs a typical gallery wall when there are so many other ways to creatively display your favorite pictures?
1. You can use your working space and arrange the wall over your desk into a place that will make you smile every day. You don't need much to do it- just a piece of string or a ribbon and some small nails. Use clothespins to attach your photos, maybe some note cards that have funny things our kids have written on them :) Maybe you have some small souvenirs from your summer trip, that you want to hang there too :)
2. Use colorful frames on your wall. Put your pictures in frames in different colours and match the colours of the frames. Start with yellow colour on the left and finish with blue on the right side. it's gonna rouse your interior and make you feel happy :)
3. You can use the same rule with a colorful wall- add some white or self-colour frames to display your pictures.
4. There are so many decoration options out there,one of theme is a good photo collage. It's a perfect way to show off your lifestyle, your hobby, places you have been to, people you love. All you have to do is to collect your best pictures and arrange them into a unique shape on your wall. So don't just put them on the wall- be more creative! Make a border around the door, arrange initials or some shape, like a heart.
5. If you like the idea with your photos on the wall, perhaps you will also need some more stuff to decorate the whole interior. So, put some fairy lights above them, add some quote on the wall. It's gonna make your space more inimitable.
6. Perhaps you have found some old wooden plank on the attic or in the garage? Don't throw it away! Use it as a frame and put your pictures on it! It's gonna be a great rustical house decoration.
7. Wire Picture Holder is another option, especially if you want to put your single picture on you cabinet or on the chest of drawers. You can use your travel souvenirs to prepare it , like some shells or nice stones you brought from some journey. wrap it round with some flexible wire and give it a shape! use a glue stick to wrap the wire! these picture holders also make great gifts.
8. Wire Picture Holder is another option, especially if you want to put your single picture on you cabinet or on the chest of drawers. You can use your travel souvenirs to prepare it , like some shells or nice stones you brought from some journey. wrap it round with some flexible wire and give it a shape! use a glue stick to wrap the wire! these picture holders also make great gifts.
9. If you have some larger frame, hang your photos inside! Strings and clothespins shouldn't be a problem for you! :)
10. Here's another very quirky idea for putting your favorite photos on display and giving them a unique, vintage vibe. Use mason jars as a decoration! You can use old jars from the 70's or find some similar in the shop :) Put your picture into the jar, add some dried lavender flowers, shells from the beach. Those jars can be sitting in your office, living room or dining room.
If you're on a budget, or you are just looking for creative ideas, try those simple examples to change your four walls and make your memories will stay with you every day and will make you smile. Good luck creating your photo display ideas!
And remember, that all of your pictures you can print in our new editor!