Colorland is a brand of Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o., Poland, and is dedicated to providing personalised photographic products.
We collect and use personal information in order to:
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with your service.
- Carry out market research and the tracking of sales.
- Create and inform you of products and services provided either by us or by carefully selected third parties that you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and allow Data Processors to do the same – see e-mails and Newsletters below for more information about this.
We collect personal information submitted on our website or applications (editors) when:
- you register on our website or use the applications, we collect your name, username, password and e-mail address;
- ordering products on the website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card, billing and data for shipping carrier;
- you subscribe to the newsletter, Colorland (Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o.) will collect you e-mail;
- contacting us to comment, ask questions or send us feedback using the forms on the websites, we collect your name, e-mail and comments, questions or feedback;
- you participate in our surveys, we may collect additional personal information;
- you contact us by e-mail we collect your e-mail and any information contained in the e-mail you sent to us and any information attached.
Note that any content placed on the products we offer may also include your personal information. Keep in mind that this content may be available to third parties (more details below). Overall, the personal information you provide us is used to contact you and to help us assist you better. We may create anonymous information records by excluding information (such as your name) that becomes personally identifiable with the person.
Due to the abovementioned reasons, we need to collect and process your personal information an (including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, details of your visits on the website and any transactional information related to your order). We may ask you for this information at the website during the registration process or at any subsequent point. The data we collect may be provided to Data Processors for analysis so that we may tailor the goods, services and marketing materials provided by us and third parties, (where you have consented to receive the same). In some cases, you may be requested to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send them some prints). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the service for which the information was supplied. We may disclose your first name and last name, to selected third parties, including but not limited to Pro-Gallery owners from whom you have purchased items. The purpose of this is so that a record may be kept by the third parties of who has purchased photo related items from them. It is a condition of your use of our services that you agree to this disclosure of your data.
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless:
- We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention of crime or fraud). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures described herein.
We are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. However, Colorland (Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o.) does not sell, rent of share your personal information with unauthorised third parties and will not disclose any financial information of yours unless you ask us to do so.
However, Colorland (Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o.) can share your personal information with third parties to provide you with products we offer via the website (e.g. software companies or transport companies).
We, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If Colorland (Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o.) is purchased by another company, that company will possess the personal information collected by Colorland (Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o.) and will respect the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described herein.
You can change any part of your personal information in your account through the option of editing your online account.
Colorland (Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o.) does not intentionally collect personal information about visitors who are younger than 18 years old.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the browsers you use or the website from which you linked to us. This information is used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website. We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third party websites which have a link to our site with information about the number of users linking to the website from their website. You cannot be identified on the basis of any of this information.
Newsletters and Service e-mails
We give you the option to decide what e-mails you receive from us. The e-mails we send fall into two categories:
- Our e-mails (we call them newsletters) which provide you with the information about offers, new products and other things issues that we think may generally interest you or Colorland customers generally.
- E-mails that we send concerning the activity on your Colorland account (service e-mails), specifically:
- To remind you of unordered items in your online cart
- To confirm that we received your order and the payment.
- To confirm that your order has been shipped.
- To explain how Colorland credits that you have purchased work
- Surveys to capture your feedback on orders you have placed with Colorland
- Surveys to capture your feedback on contact with our customer service team
Please note that transactional e-mails that we send you, e-mails related directly to your orders and purchases from Colorland http://www.colorland.com/, – are unaffected by your preferences for newsletters and service e-mails.
As cookies are so useful we don't recommend you disabling them, but if you really want to, you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to choose whether or not to accept it.
Copyrighted Materials for Limited Use
The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Questions, concerns or complaints
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about material which appears on our websites, please contact us.
Complaints or claims must be notified to us within 28 days of receipt of products, or in the case of non-delivery, in a reasonable time after the products were expected to arrive.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms (and the provision of products and services by us) are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation of these terms or in relation to the provision of any products and services by us the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.