BUY A CODE NOW - USE IT WITHIN 6 MONTHS
8-10 working days
Offer valid until:
HOW TO USE THE PROMOTION?
WHEN DO WE PREPARE PHOTO KEEPSAKES FROM HOLIDAYS?
1. When we’re looking for a way to smooth melancholy away (and – let’s face it – laziness and depression) after coming back to work. We’re still looking back to our holiday, constantly looking through our photos, and we think „this time last week I …”. Flicking through photo books or prints can also serve as a nice excuse to meet up with your family and friends and tell them about your holiday adventures and, thus, experience them again.
2. When we're looking for an idea for a gift.
Nothing creates a strong bond like holidays spent together. There are many situations that connect us which others don't understand. They don't know what smell, taste or view was brought back by an everyday life situation. That's why photo keepsakes from holidays spent together are a popular (and cool) idea for a birthday gift.
3. When they were unique like honeymoon or getting engaged.
Let's face the truth - we're not used to making photo keepsakes from each holidays. Most of the time the keepsake bought during the holidays are enough for us. But this time it's different, this holiday was unique, perhaps it won't even happen again.
4. When it wasn't really only a holiday.
Travelling abroad is not only going on holidays. Sometimes it's a longer trip (when we go to work or study) and the new place becomes our temporary home. Right after we come back we find out that the place was a part of our life. A life totally different than the one we're leading now. That's when the option to add more and more pages to a photo book comes in handy.
5. When the place we visited turned out to be extremely photogenic.
There are places in the world in which it's impossible not to take pictures. Unparalleled nature, unique monuments or breathtaking views make the memory card maxed out in no time.
6. When it was the holidays of your dreams.
Our dream holidays, carefully planned out in the smallest detail. There was no website or a guide left unread while looking for the most important monuments, the tastiest places to eat and the most romantic nooks. Such holidays are a dream prior to which we've worked for a couple of years for it to come true.
And what's the history behind your photo keepsakes from holidays?