Plenty of inspiration for your holiday photobook - TOP 15 summer templates by Colorlandby Julia, 14 Aug 2018
How’s your holiday going? Some of you have already come back from your summer trips, and others are just getting ready for their adventures! However, we are pretty sure that each of you has plenty of holiday photographs which are only waiting to be immortalized! Any idea on how to do it? Colorland offers you some tips – TOP15 templates for a holiday photobook by Colorland! Let yourself be inspired!
Where to begin?
Start with choosing photos you would like to print out. Take your time, because contrary to appearances, it can be a really difficult task, especially nowadays – in the smartphone era – when we take hundreds or thousands of photos yearly.
Next, think about the style in which you would like to design your book.
Remember that our editor allows you to freely change the background or the layout of your book according to your needs. It’s enough to double click on the background you want to use or drag & drop it on your project.
Here are a few inspiring spreads:
Nevertheless, we would like to bring your attention to CLIPARTS today – available in a separate tab in the editor and divided into categories:
A now some inspirations:
You can also take advantage of many masks and frames which can be easily found in the lateral menu on the left side of our editor. Your imagination has no limits and the final touch depends only on you!
And this is how it might look like when printed:
Do you want to know more about how to edit photos in Colorland’s editor? Be sure to check one of our previous articles on its major options!
And now the part you all have been waiting for! Our Top 15 photobook templates which were designed especially for your holiday pictures!
1. Exotic Holidays – a blue and yellow template with adorable parrots and pineapples.
2. Holiday Memories – a template with oranges in juicy yellow and blue colours.
3. Memorable Quotes – a minimalist template with a lot of space for your comments in the form of quotes and many more.
4. Photo Story – a template which will allow you to tell your holiday story through pictures and short notes.
5. Summer Trip – an exotic template in pastel colours for everyone who loves flamingos, monstera and pineapples.
6. Booklet – a designer template which will allow you to display your holiday photos in a modern way.
7. Instagram – a template for everyone who loves squares photos imitating Instagram pictures and hashtags.
8. Travel – a template for dreamers in pastel colours with summer marker-style slogans.
9. For every occasion – a universal template with interesting frames and place for your text.
10. Mountain Trip – a template in subtle colours for everyone who loves spending time in the mountains and in the fresh air.
11. Our Journey – a universal, classical template for minimalists with one dominant colour which can be easily changed in the editor.
12. Adventure – a photobook in bright colours with the map motive on each page.
13. Around the World – a photobook for travellers with the map motive in vivid yellow and green colours which additionally revive the template.
14. Insta Colour – a pastel template full of colours with frames imitating Instagram or Polaroid-style pictures.
15. Holiday Postcard – a photobook with a tonal gradation of colours (mostly blue and sandy ones) and delicate summer cliparts.
Which summer template do you like the most? Remember that you can choose among 5 different formats of a photobook – A4 portrait, A4 landscape, 20x20cm, 30x30cm and A3 landscape! And if you want an eco-leather or textile fabric hardcover – go for an exclusive photobook which can be designed in all above-mentioned templates.